FOR JUST £499+VAT YOU CAN PURCHASE OUR ISUZU SERVICE PLAN OFFERING YOU THE FIRST 3 SCHEDULED SERVICES AND INCREDIBLE BENEFITS FOR YOUR ISUZU D-MAX.
Our main aim is to make sure owning an Isuzu D-Max is easy and convenient. This service plan aims to give you total peace of mind.
KEY BENEFITS OF YOUR ISUZU SERVICE PLAN:
You can save up to £1000 across term of the service plan. With an average retail price of £1433.63 for the first 3 scheduled services (based on £75/hr labour rate) you could save an average of £1000 from the cost of buying and running an Isuzu D-Max.
Spreads the cost evenly across a finance plan to help with budgeting.
Inflation proof – service plans guaranteed at today’s prices and are fixed throughout.
Isuzu electronic service stamp.
HIGH QUALITY ✔
We offer expert servicing and genuine Isuzu parts will be used to keep your pick-up 100% Isuzu.
All parts and labour come with three years warranty and are fitted by Isuzu trained technicians providing enhanced safety and performance.
Should you sell your Isuzu before the completion of the service plan, the remaining benefits are fully transferable to any subsequent owner. This could enhance the resale value of your vehicle, providing the benefit of a full Isuzu service history.
The Isuzu service plan covers all new Isuzu D-Max vehicles purchased from an authorised Isuzu (UK) Ltd dealership,and registered during 2016. This offer covers the first 3 scheduled services, and all Full Dealers and Authorised Repairers are required to undertake this service work. This offer is only available to retail customers in the UK,and must be registered by dealers within 30 days from point of registration.
Terms and Conditions:
1. All servicing must be performed in accordance with the Service & Warranties booklet supplied with your vehicle.
2. The labour, parts and lubricant elements for the first 3 services are covered up to 6 years or 36,000 miles whichever occurs soonest.
3. Services should be performed within 1 month or 1000 miles of the prescribed time and mileage limits to maintain the validity of your Isuzu warranty and must be carried out by an Isuzu (UK) Ltd Authorised Dealer only.
4. All Parts detailed as “R” will be replaced.
5. All items listed as “I” will be Inspected but not necessarily replaced.
6. If you authorise any additional work outside of the schedule of inspection and maintenance then you are responsible for the full payment of this work.
What is not included:
1. Any items listed as “Perform as required at additional cost” are not included in this offer.
2. Also any items which are found to require adjustment or replacement after inspection will not be covered.
3. Any additional work required due to operation under severe driving conditions (as described in your Warranty and Service Booklet) are not covered.
4. The use of oils of a higher grade than those specified.
5. Air conditioning system service maintenance and re-gas charges.
6. The Anti-corrosion service and any re-treatment required will be at additional cost to you.
When arranging for your vehicle to be serviced, please advise your dealer at the time of booking that it has the benefit of the Contributory Service offer.
Transfer of Ownership
The Contributory Service Offer is transferable to the new owner of the vehicle, but not to another vehicle. If you are transferring this offer please remember to inform the new owner of the terms of this offer and the balance of servicing remaining on the vehicle.
Should you decide to cancel your Contributory Service Offer, you have the right to do so within 14 days of purchase, provided you have not made use of the Offer. After this period your contribution to this offer is non refundable. To cancel this offer email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your personal details including your vehicle registration.
Please call 01722 412222 to book